Term Expires 12/31/2022
Term Expires 12/31/2021
Phone Number: (585) 591-2455
Court Clerk extension: 201
Judge Falcone: 202
Judge Merrill: 203
Civil matters, such as evictions and small claims cases, are scheduled on a case by case basis. Please contact the court office to file you paperwork and obtain a court date prior to serving notice on any parties to ensure that we can accommodate your request.
The Court is authorized to hear small claims cases brought by an individual against a person or entity who resides, or has a principal place of employment or business, within the Town of Alexander. Cases must be for monetary compensation only, up to a maximum of $3,000.00; the Court cannot order the return of personal items.
- Court Clerks are prohibited from providing any legal advice or guidance.
- DA night is the second Tuesday of each month beginning at 4:00 p.m.
- Personal checks are not accepted
- Payments must be in the form of cash or a money order/certified check , US funds, to the "Alexander Town Court", or with a VISA or MASTER CHARGE card.
- Fine payments can be paid in person during Court office hours or mailed.
4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Please call to make an appt for another day or time to meet in person.
Make your payment by visiting
or by calling (888) 912-1541
Town of Alexander Court
P.O. Box 248
Alexander, NY 14005