Alexander has the only three story cobblestone building built for educational purposes in North America and the only known cobblestone building used as a Town Hall.
"This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer."
Town Clerks office closed to public, read more here.
Grievance Day cancelled, read more here.
Courts Are closed, read more here.
The Town Clerk's office is closed to observe the following holidays:
- January 1, 2020 New Year's Day
- January 20, 2020 Martin Luther King Day
- February 17, 2020 President's Day
- April 10, 2020 Good Friday
- May 25, 2020 Memorial Day
- July 4, 2020 (observed July 3) Independence Day
- September 7, 2020 Labor Day
- October 12, 2020 Columbus Day
- November 11, 2020 Veterans Day
- November 26 & 27, 2020 Thanksgiving Holiday
- December 25, 2020 Christmas Day
If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html,
or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form.
You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at:
U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication
1400 Independence Avenue, S.W.
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410
Fax: (202) 690-7442