Alexander has the only three story cobblestone building built for educational purposes in North America and the only known cobblestone building used as a Town Hall.
"This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer."
These survey's are about the on going study of Fire and EMS service in Genesee County. Please select the survey that best represents you and complete it for them. These surveys will help the committee formulate a plan for future fire and EMS services.
The Town Clerk's office is closed to observe the following holidays:
- January 2, 2023 New Year's Day
- January 16, 2023 Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- February 20, 2023 President's Day
- April 7, 2023 Good Friday
- May 29, 2023 Memorial Day
- June 19, 2023 Juneteenth
- July 4, 2023 July 4th
- September 4, 2023 Labor Day
- October 9, 2023 Columbus Day
- November 10, 2023 Observing Veteran's Day
- November 23 & 24, 2023 Thanksgiving
- December 25 & 26, 2023 Christmas
If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html,
or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form.
You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at:
U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication
1400 Independence Avenue, S.W.
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410
Fax: (202) 690-7442