Alexander has the only three story cobblestone building built for educational purposes in North America and the only known cobblestone building used as a Town Hall.
"This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer."
Informational meeting on the future of Alexander Transfer Stations.
When: 7pm - October 27, 2022
Where: Alexander HS Auditorium
These survey's are about the on going study of Fire and EMS service in Genesee County. Please select the survey that best represents you and complete it for them. These surveys will help the committee formulate a plan for future fire and EMS services.
Town Clerks office has limited hours, read more here.
Tentative Roll Available, view
Town Status Report - View
The Town Clerk's office is closed to observe the following holidays:
- January 1, 2022 New Year's Day
- January 17, 2022 Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- February 21, 2022 President's Day
- April 15, 2022 Good Friday
- May 30, 2022 Memorial Day
- July 4, 2022 Observing July 4th
- September 5, 2022 Labor Day
- October 10, 2022 Columbus Day
- November 11, 2022 Veterans Day
- November 24 & 25, 2022 Thanksgiving Holiday
- December 26, 2022 Observing Christmas
- january 2, 2023 Observing New Year's Day
If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html,
or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form.
You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at:
U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication
1400 Independence Avenue, S.W.
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410
Fax: (202) 690-7442